Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Inspiration


Well if you are snowed in and desperate to do some Christmas shopping here are some ideas which might tempt you to look on our website
www.josiesdragonfly.org
We've just got delivery of these lovely new Christmas Cards
which also come in a really lovely Box set of 10

The wonderful thing about living in Thailand is that there are so many skilled craftsmen here and it's so inspiring that as a designer I can't contain myself.
I've got so much stuff being made, as it's arriving the quantities are quite scary!
Hope you like this new design which is in Silver or Gold on the lovely handmade Thai Saa paper (made from mulberry tree) We are expecting lots more beautiful things in January using this pattern which I think looks lovely even if I do say so myself.

The Glitter Dragonflies have been selling like hotcakes
especially the Red/Green one which looks fantastic on the Christmas Tree. I will be ordering far more next year.
The others look great anytime of year just clipped on a curtain or hanging on a window latch. we have some baby Blue ones for the sping- The pink didn't happen for some reason. (I must get onto that)

And these are one of the smallest but my most favorite things in the shop.
I couldn't believe it when I found a supplier of Dice with Dragonflies for the No. One!
I fell in love with them when I got the first ones through and asked our lovely American suppliers if they could make them in Scarlet as a special Christmas edition for us.
They are so yummy you just want to keep them tight in your fist & not let go.
So appropriate for the charity too.
You cant predict the roll of the dice, you never know what will happen & like Josie and many of the other kids who are just unlucky & get cancer, sometimes its your destiny to be a dragonfly- not just a number!

No comments:

Post a Comment